- com (“Website”) and/or The Solar Labs (“App”) is owned, registered and operated by Sunpact Technologies Private Limited (“Company“), private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at House No. 23, Ward No. 16, Rajendra Park, Ambala Cantt., Haryana – 133001.
- Information collected from the User(s)
- We require Users who avail our Services through the Website or the App to provide us with the following personal information:
Name of the User;
Company Name; and
All other information as required by Us for the purpose of the User’s use of the Website/App.
- How the collected information will be used
- The information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- Email address and Phone Number of the User shall be used to communicate with the User, regarding the User’s use of the Services. Unless required by Applicable :aw, the information provided to Us, shall not be disclosed to any third party, without notification to the User regarding the same.
- All other information collected by us shall be utilized by Us for analysis of the Users experience on the Website/App and may be used to enhance and/or customize the Services being offered through the Website/App.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- All financial information that is collected through the Website is used solely to enable the payment towards the consideration for usage of Services, and is not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Towards this end, we disclose such information to a third-party intermediary, for the sole purpose of processing the payment through a payment gateway, which is used to make payments to avail of the Services on the Website.
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Website.
- The Solar Labs uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Website and to improve the quality of our Services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
- The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal development and maintenance of the Website.
- Third Party Links
- We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
- Security Procedures
- We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- Retention of Information
- We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our Services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- If the User wishes to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a user wishes to remove all their contact information from the Website, they can do so by opting out and closing the Website window.
- Governing Law
- Grievance Offer
- The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Siddharth Gangal
Phone No: +91-8628868995
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Plot 7-10, NASSCOM Co-Working space, Sector 126, Noida, India[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]